Ok here is the podcast round-up for the week.
- Scamgoddess– “Scam Goddess is a podcast dedicated to fraud and all those who practice it!” If you like true crime and comedy, you will like this podcast. It’s the perfect blend of light (non-murdery) crime and humor. She explores a couple different current scams, or caller-scams, and has a new co-host each week.
- Here to Make Friends– They are doing a series of recaps and social commentary on the first season of the bachelor. It’s both hilarious and insightful. The games at the end are kinda “eh” but the actual recapping is very entertaining.
- The daily– I have been listening to this every day for the past two months or so. I find it to be my favorite of the npr politics shows. It keeps me up to date on what is going on EACH DAY.
- Bad Batch– true crime series on a bad batch of stem cells that got a whole bunch of people sick. It feels a lot like “Dr. Death” and is very well organized, great interviews and twists.
- The Bible Recap– digging this pod every morning with my coffee. It’s short and practical and there is always a great takeaway.